I am passionate about helping female entrepreneurs realise their goals and aspirations. Aside from for all the relevant qualifications, there are some fundamental things you need to consider in choosing the right business coach for you and your business.
It is after all; a very personal relationship and having the right coach alongside you could be the difference between making or breaking your business.
I often hear people say “you’re not your normal business coach”.
With my experience and knowledge of the corporate world, I can help you grow and scale a successful business. Helping you to spend more quality leisure time and lead a more meaningful life.
With my proven models of success, I can help you fast track your business growth. With 20 years plus finance experience and 10 years plus coaching, I have developed business strategies that work and can be tailored to your needs.
So what makes me different?
1) I firmly believe that it is my purpose to support women to create the business and life they absolutely adore.
You will see from my personal story that, supporting women is at the core of everything I do.
I have a genuine desire to make a massive difference to the lives of women and impact all the people they are connected to, including their children and families.
2) Having trained as an accountant and worked in companies like British Airways and Mars Chocolate for over 20 years, I have an extremely strong focus on profits and cash (the number one reason for many businesses struggling and folding).
I understand the numbers and know what it takes to generate more profits/cash in your business.
3) Through my own personal journey, I’ve learnt what does NOT work when it comes to growing/scaling your business. I strongly believe that you can end up wasting many years of your valuable time, money and energy if you don’t get the business support that is tailored to your specific needs.
So being true to myself and knowing what really works, I will always ensure:
There is a selection process to ensure we’re a ‘right fit’ for working together. My priority is to get you results and not fill seats!
Every person who works with me, gets one to one coaching. So you become aware of your blind spots and have support for your unique circumstances.
I only work with a handful of VIP clients each year. This ensures you get my undivided time and attention to realise your goals.
There is a maximum of 6 to 8 women in any Group Programme. This way, I can flex to individual needs and ensure everyone makes significant progress.
You have the option of face to face and/or online coaching to meet your specific requirements.
4) Over the last 10 years of coaching women, I have developed various processes and models that have a proven track record of success.
So you get step by step solutions and don’t waste time ‘reinventing the wheel’ or making common mistakes.
Incidentally, these are the same steps that I used when I grew my business whilst raising my daughter single-handedly, sustaining a successful corporate career and juggling all that we women do.
I did not have time to do it all. I had to become laser-focussed on the few ‘right’ things that resulted in a massive leap forward. Out of this, were born the models that I use today.
I understand the emotional roller coaster that we women go on and I realise just how important it is to give you simple steps that you can take whilst balancing all your other commitments.
5) Aside from all of the above, I have all the relevant qualifications in Accountancy, Coaching and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
I am also an accredited trainer of DISC. This is an extremely powerful tool in the business world that can be used to communicate, influence, motivate and understand the 4 different types of behaviours. Ultimately leading yourself, your teams and your clients to success.
Over the years, I have considerably invested in my personal and business development. I bring everything I’ve learnt together, to give you the tailored support you need to create the business and life you really want.
So to summarise, what makes me different:
A heart-felt desire to help women, providing programmes that are tailored for your success
20+ years finance experience in multinationals ensuring your business is a financial success
10+ years coaching women to develop the business strategies that work and an application of tools to help you manage yourself, your teams and your customers/clients to success